TikTok Use Rises Privacy Concerns Globally
Screenshots of StaffCop Standard
Easy to use, rich functionality. Good at monitoring documents sent to print, as well as recording emails transferred via encrypted SSL channel and logging web sites visited via encrypted HTTPS connection.
Not suitable for parental control, because lacks such function as word filtering.
StaffCop Standard is a pretty easy-to-use tool for employee monitoring and data loss prevention; it can boast of rich functionality. It was designed for corporate monitoring and fits this purpose perfectly. StaffCop Standard allows real time monitoring the following:
- clipboard contents;
- various operations with files and folders;
- files, copied from the workstation to USB data storage devices;
- visited web sites;
- message exchange in Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Messenger, ICQ, AIM, and Skype;
- all users' activities in social networks, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn;
- contents of messages sent by both parties of email exchange, including attachments;
- emails, transferred via encrypted SSL channel, and web site sessions established via HTTPS connection;
- screenshots of user’s display;
- all documents sent to print;